Air Duct Cleaning Services Near Katy
We are the best air duct cleaning company in the Katy, Bellaire, Houston, Baytown & surrounding areas. We are licensed & insured to provide air duct, chimney sweep and dryer vent cleaning services. Typically, your ductwork needs to be cleaned to prevent mold spores, mildew and other harmful substances from entering the living space. It’s possible to trigger an allergic reaction or receive an infection from having contaminated air from mold, mildew and excessive dust. This is where our air duct cleaning experts come in. We specialize in thoroughly inspecting & cleaning your ductwork and vents in order to provide you with a clean living environment. If you’re a Katy homeowner that’s experiencing issues with an uncomfortable home environment, feel free to give us a call and schedule a $99 air duct cleaning service.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Near Katy
We are the best dryer vent cleaning company in Katy & surrounding areas. It’s important to clean your dryer vents at least once or twice a year, depending on how frequently your household does the laundry. Otherwise, your home could be at risk for dryer fires, which are responsible for several new house fires every year. At Green Air Home Services, we clean the inside and outside of your ventilation system, in order to do a thorough cleaning that will last. We are experienced dryer vent cleaners in Houston County with a proven track record of success. We encourage Katy, TX homeowners to give us a call or book an appointment through our website for a $99 dryer vent cleaning service.
Chimney Sweep Services Near Katy
We are the best chimney cleaning company in Katy and surrounding areas. It’s imperative to clean your chimneys at least once a year, alongside your fireplace. Over time, the creosote build up inside your chimney is combustible, which means a fire could occur. When our chimney sweep experts are called out, we wear the proper protective gear, bring the necessary equipment and ensure no soot or excess mess is left inside your home. We thoroughly examine and clean each aspect of your chimney, including the cap, flue, fireplace, etc. If you’re looking for a professional, reputable and qualified chimney cleaning service, give us a call or book an appointment through our website for a $99 chimney sweep.
Air Duct, Dryer Vent & Chimney Sweep Process in Katy, Texas
Air Duct Process
- Air Duct Inspection
- Compressed Air Flush
Dryer Vent Process
- Starting at the outside of your home, we use a special tool to connect to the line outside of your house, to the dryer system.
- The snake-like tool sucks out all of the lint from your dryer, outside of your house by suctioning backwards
- We run the line through your ductwork several times until it comes out completely spotless. These specialty tools are referred to as Severus and are perfect for accessing every aspect of your dryer vent line.
- After cleaning your duct from the outside of your home, we will transition to the back of the dryer from the inside of your home.
- We will disconnect your dryer completely, then use an air tool to thoroughly clean your lint trap. With our specific tools, we will clean out your lint trap and blow all the dust, dirt & debris in the back of the dryer near the heating element at about 100 – 175 PDA.
- We will use an extension tool, clean your dryer vent from the back of your dryer to the termination point on the outside of your house.
- Your dryer will be reconnected, pushed back into place, and clean everything thoroughly.
- We will test your dryer to make sure it is functional and safe.
Chimney Cleaning Process
- We will clear out and seal the fireplace
- We will climb on top of the roof and remove the rain cap
- The chimney flue will be brushed from top to bottom.
- We utilize the dual-line method to clean the chimney thoroughly.
- All dust, debris & creosote build up will be disposed of and cleaned.
Have any questions regarding any of our services pertaining to chimney, ductwork or ventilation systems? Feel free to contact us for more information Katy, TX homeowners! We also provide pressure washing & cleaning services for your sidewalks, driveway, exterior siding, and roof. Get in touch with us now!