Dryer Vent Repair
Leaks, low-grade vent materials, or incorrect joint connections can cause severe complications such as dryer fire, mold growth, carbon monoxide buildup, and energy loss. You may begin to notice some of the warning signs while operating your dryer. Many of these symptoms can be signs of a clogged dryer vent that needs cleaning, but they can also indicate damage in the dryer vent system. Our experienced technicians can provide a full diagnostic inspection to find the source of your dryer vent problems and repair any issues that may make your dryer unsafe or inefficient to operate.
Warning Signs That Your Dryer Vent Needs Repair/Cleaning
- You can see obvious debris outside the dryer vent opening.
- Your clothes feel hot after being dried.
- Your clothes smell musty after drying.
- It takes longer than 40-45 minutes to dry your clothes.
- The room where the dryer is located is unusually hot.
Green Air Home Services provides a complete range of dryer vent repairs. We ensure that all of our dryer vent repairs utilize materials that comply with the standards set forth by one or more of the following:
- International Residential Code (IRC)
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- International Mechanical Code (IMC)
- National Fire Protection Association
Our Dryer Vent Repair Services Include
- Replacing foil or vinyl vents with rigid metal venting materials
- Re-taping joints with foil tape
- Replacing missing hangers
- Updating vents to meet code compliance
- Repairing breaks in the line
- Removing screws
Whether you have broken joints or out-of-date vents, Green Air Home Services provides the professional repair services you need. Call us today to schedule your dryer vent repair and cleaning.