Air Duct Cleaning Dallas
The best air duct cleaning company in the Dallas, Bellaire, Katy, Houston, Baytown & surrounding areas. We are licensed & insured to provide air duct, chimney sweep and dryer vent cleaning services. Typically, your ductwork needs to be cleaned to prevent mold spores, mildew and other harmful substances from entering the living space.
Possible to trigger an allergic reaction or receive an infection from having contaminated air from mold, mildew and excessive dust. This is where our air duct cleaning experts come in.
We specialize in thoroughly inspecting & cleaning your ductwork and vents in order to provide you with a clean living environment. If you’re a Dallas homeowner that’s experiencing issues with an uncomfortable home environment, feel free to give us a call and schedule a $99 air duct cleaning service.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Dallas
The best dryer vent cleaning company in Dallas & surrounding areas. It’s important to clean your dryer vents at least once or twice a year, depending on how frequently your household does the laundry. Otherwise, your home could be at risk for dryer fires, which are responsible for several new house fires every year.
At Green Air Home Services, we clean the inside of your Duct System, in order to do a thorough cleaning that will last. We are experienced dryer vent cleaners in Dallas County with a proven track record of success.
We encourage Dallas, TX homeowners to give us a call or book an appointment through our website for a $99 dryer vent cleaning service.
Chimney Sweep Dallas –
The best chimney cleaning company in Dallas and surrounding areas. It’s imperative to clean your chimneys at least once a year, alongside your fireplace. Over time, the creosote build up inside your chimney is combustible, which means a fire could occur.
When our chimney sweep experts are called out, we wear the proper protective gear, bring the necessary equipment and ensure no soot or excess mess is left inside your home.
We thoroughly examine and clean each aspect of your chimney, including the cap, flue, fireplace, etc. If you’re looking for a professional, reputable and qualified chimney cleaning service
Give us a call or book an appointment through our website for a $99 chimney sweep.
Air Duct, Dryer Vent & Chimney Sweep Process in Dallas, Texas
Air Duct Cleaning Process :
The typical steps we go through before conducting an air duct cleaning service :
Inspecting the ducts to ascertain the amount of buildup accumulated inside them, so that when they’re cleaned, the difference can easily be spotted.
By creating negative air pressure with our large vacuum collection device, we’re able to accurately pinpoint all the dust, dirt and debris in your ductwork that needs to be removed. Our duct cleaning contractors are efficient in this stage and will do it right the first time.
Lastly, we clean the rest of the system. That includes other components of the HVAC system like the air handler’s blower motor, evaporator coil, and drain pan.
Dryer Vent Process :
- Starting at the outside of your home, we use a special tool to connect to the line outside of your house, to the dryer system.
- The snake-like tool sucks out all of the lint from your dryer, outside of your house by suctioning backwards.
- We run the line through your ductwork several times until it comes out completely spotless. These specialty tools are referred to as Severus and are perfect for accessing every aspect of your dryer vent line.
- After cleaning your duct from the outside of your home, we will transition to the back of the dryer from the inside of your home.
- We will disconnect your dryer completely, then use an air tool to thoroughly clean your lint trap. With our specific tools, we will clean out your lint trap and blow all the dust, dirt & debris in the back of the dryer near the heating element at about 100 – 175 PDA.
- We will use an extension tool, clean your dryer vent from the back of your dryer to the dryer vent cap outside of your house.
- Your dryer will be reconnected, pushed back into place, and clean everything thoroughly.
- We test your dryer to make sure it is functional and safe.
Chimney Cleaning Process :
- We will clear out and seal the fireplace.
- We will climb on top of the roof and remove the rain caps.
- The chimney flue will be brushed from top to bottom.
- We utilize the dual-line method to clean the chimney thoroughly.
- All dust, debris & creosote build up will be disposed of and cleaned.
Have any questions regarding any of our services pertaining to Chimney, Ductwork or Dryer Vent Cleaning?!?
Feel free to contact us for more information Dallas, TX.
Homeowners! We also provide pressure washing & cleaning services for your sidewalks, driveway, exterior siding, and roof.
Get in touch with us now!!!